Workplace leadership is a key factor in the underpinning of quality workplace relationships. The standard of leadership behaviour impacts vastly upon the way people feel about the workplace and their role within it. Leadership behaviour is critical in setting the example for optimal practises in the workplace.
Leaders who behave as a coach are valued highly by their team and workplace. A true coach is available, providing support to their team when needed, encouraging autonomy without micro managing. There is an expectation that leadership requires a variety of approaches to suit the differing needs of each member of the team, helping out when needed, fostering an environment conducive for trial and learning. *
it's about you How you manage, lead and succeed
Our management and leadership learning and coaching can include the following:
- Management and leadership, what is the difference?
- What are your roles and responsibilities?
- Identifying your strengths and areas for improvement
- Models of leadership
- Your leadership style
- Your work goals
- Managing up
- DiSC ® - Building a Greater Self Awareness
- Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- How to find time to fit everything in
- Giving a great presentation
- How to give your team members the skills and knowledge they need to be successful.
*Source Simply the best Workplaces in Australia, Dr. Daryll Hull & Vivienne Read, The University of New South Wales